START TIME: 5:30PM - I'm told this item will be heard very quickly near the beginning of the meeting.
AGENDA ITEM “II” Transportation Action/Discussion Items: https://agendas.fresnocog.org/agenda/read/639
PUBLIC COMMENT VIA ZOOM: https://zoom.us/j/91942140719?pwd=zk91tkvtqutwv2flqtbqwxvjb01xdz09
- When public comment starts, click on the "REACTIONS" button at the bottom center of your screen Select the "RAISE HAND" icon. When it's your turn to speak, they will say your name. Make sure you unmute yourself then.
PUBLIC COMMENT VIA PHONE: CALL IN: (669) 900-6833 | PASSCODE: 892347
- When public comment starts, PRESS 9 to raise your hand. They will unmute your line when it's your turn.
WHAT DO I SAY?
- An example of what to say: “My name is ((FIRST & LAST)). I live in ______. Please support Amending the Expenditure Plan to include funding for State Route 41. Too many families have lost loved-ones on this dangerous stretch of roads. We need a permanent fix to widen Highway 41.”
- Please keep your comments to the point and be respectful of the board. This is a local board, with local people on it voting on spending local tax dollars to improve our local roads. Projects that add in local funds are moved to the head of the line with the California Transportation Commission. We need this to keep our project moving forward.
- If you read the agenda item you will see that “public interest” and “significant attention in the local media” are mentioned. We want this board to know that we are still engaged as a group. This iS further than we have ever gotten.
SAVE THE DATE:
If COG passes this item, the Fresno County Transportation Authority board will need to vote on it as well.
6/9 AT 9:00 AM | FCTA full board meeting to vote on Measure C plan amendment
((Details to come))