Our office is available to help you get information on your FAIR plan claim. This can be a frustrating and confusing process.
If you have concerns, complaints, general questions or your adjuster has not contacted you after you’ve filed your claim online, we can help.
HOW TO NAVIGATE THE FAIR PLAN
REPORT YOUR CLAIM ON THE FAIR PLAN WEBSITE
- Report your claim here: https://www.cfpnet.com/
- After you’ve completed this step, your adjuster should reach out to you.
IF YOUR ADJUSTER DOES NOT REACH OUT TO YOU AFTER YOU REPORT YOUR CLAIM ONLINE OR YOU HAVE SPECIFIC CONCERNS ABOUT YOUR CLAIM
- File a Request for Assistance with the California Department of Insurance here: https://cdiapps.insurance.ca.gov/CP/login/
- Get seven-digit case number
- Call our office immediately at 559-446-2029 with that case number and we will expedite your case with the Department of Insurance.