CREEK FIRE: How to Apply for FEMA Individual Assistance

If your home was damaged or destroyed in the Creek Fire and didn't have insurance or were under-insured, you should apply for Individual Assistance through FEMA immediately. If you're eligible, FEMA funds can help pay for various housing-related items such as:

Rental Assistance
Lodging Expense Reimbursement
Home Repair
Home Replacement
Moving/Storage Expenses
And more.....

Click here to find out more about the assistance available through FEMA and what to expect when you apply.

APPLY BY PHONE: 1-800-621-FEMA (3362)